Why choose coach travel?
You may ask yourself “Why should I choose to travel by coach, rather than by car, rail or plane?”
Well, for a number of reasons:
- It is the cheapest way to travel, especially if travelling in a large group
- It is the most environmentally friendly mode of transport (see environment section)
- It is extremely sociable; you will find yourself talking to the person/s alongside you, quite possibly never having met them before
- It is extremely safe and poses fewer risks than the other three options
- It is quick; often even quicker than by train or flying (i.e. no connections, luggage checks, buying tickets, etc.)
Here’s how we can help:
Are you a group travel organiser or organising a visit for your group? Contact us and discuss your requirements with our knowledgeable team, and we can take the burden of organising a trip off your hands. Whatever the group, you can be safe in the knowledge we will commit to making sure your requirements are met.
When hiring a coach for a school, college or university outing, price comparison is not the only aspect that should be considered. With Alba Travel you have peace of mind that you will receive a competitive quote and a modern, fully equipped coach that will meet your exact requirements.
Weddings are not just a special day for the bride and groom! Make your day equally special for your guests by providing luxury guest transport. Or why not take the worry from event travel and parking when you can hire a luxury coach for your group and travel in a comfortable, sociable environment.
For the Outdoors
The Lake District National Park is one of the country’s best areas for being outdoors, whether it is a brisk Sunday stroll along the banks of Ullswater, a cycling tour or a strenuous hiking weekend. Whatever the occasion we can provide the travel, and offer first-class knowledge of the local area.
Airport & Seaport Transfers
We are renowned in the north of Cumbria for providing first-class transfers to and from airports and seaports in the United Kingdom. We travel to every major airport and seaport in England and Scotland. All vehicles have large luggage holds meaning one less thing to worry about.